Last updated: August 31, 2018
At Harris Coordinated Care Solutions we care about your privacy and believe in transparency. That’s why we are committed to being upfront about our privacy practices. We only collect personal information necessary to deliver our services and we handle it carefully and sensibly.
Below you will find information about the following:
- Information Collection
- How We Use Collected Information
- Links to Other websites
- Purpose of Data Processing
- Cookies, Beacons, Tags, Pixels
- How We Share Personal Information and Who We Share it With
- International Transfers
- Security Measures
- Accessing and Updating Personal Information
- Your Rights
- Age Restrictions
- California Privacy
- Further Questions and Contacts
When you access and browse the Site (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the website), we will collect the following from you:
Information You Provide:
- Contact Information—we receive and store any information you enter on our Site. Our Site uses forms to collect your personal information including your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address so you can request information, get support and use our services.
- Surveys and Promotions—we may, from time to time, offer webinars, surveys and opinion polls and ask you to provide information about your experience and feedback for our services. Information requested for entry may include personal contact information such as your name, e-mail, address, phone number, etc. Participation is entirely voluntary and it’s up to you whether you choose to disclose any information or not.
Information We Receive From Your Use of Our Website or From Third-Parties:
- Automated Information—when you visit our website, we receive and collect information which may, in certain circumstances, constitute personal information including your IP address, referral URL, exit URL, browser software, operating system, date/time, and/or clickstream data.
- Website Analytics Tools—we use analytics services by third-parties to collect information about the use of this Site, such as number of visits, pages visited, popularity of certain content. Analytics tools use tracking technologies (like cookies) to recognize your device and compile information about you. They collect information such as what pages you visit and how much time you spend on these pages, the IP address assigned to you, what operating system and web browser you use, and what site you visited prior to visiting our website.
- Other Information—we also receive and store any information that you provide on our Site, including e-mail, telephone, and/or any other type of communication with our team or related to the provisioning of our products and services. Whenever you contact us, we will record the ticket or call to ensure we have an accurate record of all communication, which is needed to provide our services and to support any action taken by our team as a result in the event of a dispute over our response.
How We Use Collected Information
Information You Provide:
We Collect, Store and Use the Information You Provide For the Following Reasons:
- Contact Information—to contact you regarding product and service information, functionality changes to our products and our Site, and—where you have opted in to receive such information—other/new services, and/or special offers/newsletters we think you might find useful, we use e-mail, telephone, and/or text message, as well as to inform you about service improvements or new products in accordance with our Terms of Service and applicable law.
- Surveys and Promotions—we may, where you have opted in to receive such communication, and unless prohibited by law, use your information provided via our Surveys and Promotions to send you details about our services or offers.
Information We Receive From Your Use of Our Services or From Third-Parties:
We collect, store and use the information that we receive from your use of our services or third-party services for the following reasons:
- Automated Information—to administer our Site and services. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information, except if necessary to prevent fraud or abuse on our Site and systems.
- Analytics Tools—to improve services on our Site.
- Information Logs—for diagnosing problems, administering our Site and resolving issues.
- Other Information—to have an accurate record of any inquiries in case of a dispute and to identify certain characteristics that could help us optimize and improve our products and services.
Links to Other Websites
Purposes of Data Processing
When you access or use our Services, we collect, use, and otherwise process your information as set out in this Policy. We are committed to your privacy and follow a few fundamental principles when we process personal data.
- We strive to collect only the minimum personal data that we need to deliver any Services to you.
- We aim for full transparency on how we use your information to comply with legal or other lawful purposes, and respect your privacy.
- We use your information only for the purpose(s) which you grant or have granted consent.
We rely on a number of legal bases to use your information, as set out in this Policy:
- Contract—the use of your information is necessary to perform any contractual obligations in order to provide any Services to you or to administer any Promotions you enter into.
- Legal Obligations—our use of your personal information is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise or defend legal claims. For example, if we are requested to disclose your personal information to regulatory bodies or law enforcement authorities; or to use your personal information for tax calculations.
- Our Legitimate Interests—necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such as to:
- run, grow, develop and deliver our services;
- detect and prevent fraudulent activities;
- enhance the security of our network and information systems;
- better understand how people interact with our website;
- determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and advertising; and
- enhance, modify, personalize or otherwise improve our services and communications for the benefit of our customers, prospective customers and partners.
Cookies, Beacons, Tags
Our Site includes marketing cookies provided by third-parties. This allows these parties to collect the information that you have visited our Site and were interested in certain offers. We also use beacons, tags, and click tracking codes to analyze trends and movements of users around the Site, gather information about our user base as a whole and how we can improve our service and Site, and to measure advertising effectiveness.
How We Share Personal Information and With Whom We Share It
All personal information collected by Harris Coordinated Care Solutions is treated as confidential. We may disclose entire or part of your data in the limited circumstances described below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- If We Are Required By Law—we will disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order or other legitimate governmental request.
- To Protect Rights and Property—We will share account and personal information with companies, organizations or individuals when we believe in good-faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is necessary to meet any applicable law, comply with regulation, legal process or enforceable request; to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; to investigate potential violations; to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Harris Coordinated Care Solutions, our users or the public as required or permitted by law. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take all reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third-parties as part of legal process.
We host, store or otherwise handle your personal information within the borders of the United States and Canada.
We will make sure that any transfers of your personal information from one country to another comply with the data protection and privacy laws that apply.
European data protection laws, in particular, include specific rules on transferring personal information outside the EEA.
When transferring personal information outside the United States to EEA, we will include the standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission under Article 46.2 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) into our contract with the EEA-based Harris Coordinated Care Solutions group company or other Partners.
You can find out further information about the rules on data transfers outside the United States, including the mechanisms that we rely upon, on the European Commission website.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encrypt the information you enter on our Site in order to protect its security during transmission to and from our Site.
We maintain electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures require us in some cases to request proof of identity before disclosing personal information to you.
Although we take all these measures to maintain the safety and security of your personal information, please note that no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed to be secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot fully guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
Upon request we will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third-party, any of your personal information. When you use the Site, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not for legitimate business purposes. When requests come to Harris Coordinated Care Solutions with regard to personal information, we ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. Information collected on our website will only be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. We retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. We will respond to these requests within a reasonable timeframe.
If you need further assistance, you can contact us using the details in the “Further Questions and Contacts” section of this policy to request any of the following:
- Confirm whether or not personal data about you is being processed;
- Provide you with further details about how we process your personal data;
- Provide you with a copy of any data which we hold about you;
- Withdraw your consent to using your personal information, where we rely on your consent as a legal basis to justify using your personal data;
- Consider any valid objection to the processing of your personal information (including the right to object to processing on grounds related to your particular situation where we are relying on our legitimate interests as a legal basis for processing);
- Request to update or delete personal data which we hold about you;
- Restrict the way that we process your personal data;
- Consider any valid request to transfer your personal data to a third-party provider of services (data portability); and
- We will consider all those requests. However, certain personal information may be exempt from those requests in certain circumstances, which include a need to keep processing information for our legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation. If such an exception applies, we will notify you when responding to your request. Please note that we may ask you to provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding.
In accordance with Harris Coordinated Care Solutions Terms of Service, we do not sell products, provide services or collect information from any individual under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you are not allowed to use the Site and you must request your parent or guardian to use the Site instead. Should you have an evidence that someone under the age of 13 has bought services and provided their personal information to us, please contact us using the details set out in the “Further Questions and Contacts” section below.
Harris Coordinated Care Solutions complies with the California Online Privacy Protection Act of 2014.
If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you here, by e-mail, or by means of a notice via our Site, at least fifteen (15) days before the changes take effect.
Further Questions and Contacts
Harris Coordinated Care Solutions
One W. Court Square, Suite 700
Decatur, GA 30030